Hi! I’m Devin
I’m a financial planner who loves to simplify retirement planning.
Life is stressful. Planning for retirement shouldn’t be.
I want to help make your life a little easier by giving you the financial confidence to build a well-defined retirement plan.
Here are the resources I’ve created that can help you.
My blog on Social Security is where it all started. You can join nearly 100,000 readers per month who enjoy articles like the ones below.
- 5 Social Security Mistakes
- The BEST Age to File for Social Security
- Teacher’s Retirement and Social Security
Join me and my co-host, attorney John Ross, as we dive into the issues that anyone planning for retirement should consider.
Check out a few of our recent episodes:
- Retirement Drawdown Strategies
- The RIGHT Way to Change Your Will
- Lessons From Jacob & Esau
On YouTube, I break down the topics I discuss in the blog and podcast into a visual format. Here’s what you can expect on my channel.
- Social Security Survivors Benefits (What you need to know)
- Social Security Earnings Limit
- Social Security and Divorce
After many years of thinking about it, I finally wrote two books in 2018. You can find these on Amazon.
- The Hero’s Penalty: How Social Security Works for Educators and Other Public Servants
- Social Security Basics: 9 Essentials That EVERYONE Should Know
As my online presence has grown, I get more and more inquiries about how to hire me. It’s always humbling and frankly it’s one of the greatest compliments I could receive.
I am accepting new clients within the United States when the fit is right. If you’re curious about this, here’s some additional information about what I do and how I operate, charge, etc.